With Business Online Banking, you can save time, improve your cash flow, and streamline your cash management procedures all in a fully secure environment.
- Real time account balances
- Detailed transaction histories
- View check images
- Download account information in Quickbooks/Quicken friendly format
Quickly and easily set electronic payments for employee payroll, vendor payments and taxes or streamline your receivables process, including receipt of funds, data processing and information delivery with Automated Clearing House (ACH) solutions.
- Send ACH payments using pre-defined templates to automate the process, especially useful with higher-volume payments
- ACH autopay – automatically receive recurring payments from customers
Businesses can use Alerts to manage and monitor their account activity. Alerts can be sent to an email address, SMS text to a mobile phone, or accessed from Business Online or Mobile Banking.
Streamline the payment process for companies of all sizes, with features businesses need:
- All-in-one payment system designed especially for small business
- Automate recurring payments to save time
- Options for expedited payments
- Access past and pending payment details
- Multi-tiered user permission controls for increased control and security
- Audit trails show all bill-payment actions by authorized users
- Electronically link invoice and credit memo information with payments for control.
- Send and receive eBills – electronic billing system to reduce the time and cost of mailing paper invoices.
Get your statements faster and more securely than ever and easily archive them on your computer, eliminating waste.
- View monthly statements
- Access check images (front and back)
- eStatements are archived for up to 18 months within online banking
Manage Access and Permissions
Easily control which employees have online access and manage permissions for those employees.
- Add, change or delete employees
- Assign access privileges
- Search and view employee transaction activity
Detect and prevent check fraud faster with this automated fraud detection tool. The system compares checks presented with the check information you provide and you approve or deny any checks that are flagged before they are paid.
- Fraud control
- Check verification
- Approve or deny pending checks
- Exception options
If you routinely deposit checks, you should consider using remote deposit. Remote deposit uses a high-speed check scanner to process and electronically deposit checks right from your office or store. Benefits include:
- Checks can be deposited sooner for faster funds availability
- Reduced risk of check fraud
- Eliminate time-consuming manual processing of checks
- Avoid trips to the branch to deposit checks
Authorized users have the ability to issue stop payments for a single check or a range of checks or view previous stop payments.
A secure alternative to checks and money orders, our online wire transfers allow you to send US currency to a person or business.
Check out our learning center for full video tutorials of each of these services.