If you're in a car accident or if your vehicle is damaged by something other than collision.

1. Report the accident to the police.
2. Obtain the Name, Address, Phone Numbers and Insurance information of the other people involved in the accident.
3. Take photos if possible.
4. Call United Insurance at 269.792.6730 to report the loss.
5. For Windshield claims call United Insurance to report.

After we report the claim to the insurance company, the claims adjuster will:

1. Contact you by phone or mail to discuss the loss within 24-48 hours.

2. Arrange for an appraiser to inspect extensively of damaged vehicle.

3. Assist you with your choice of contractors to make the repairs.

4. Contact you for a settlement.