Insurance products offered by United Insurance ARE NOT deposits of United Bank, ARE NOT insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency, and ARE NOT guaranteed by the bank.
In the event of injuries or damage to property of others:
1. Fill out incident report form and email(Opens in a new Window) or fax (616.243.1080) to United Insurance or call us at 616.559.4568 to report the loss.
2. Forward any correspondence, including a summons from an attorney representing the other party.
3. Do not discuss the claim with the other party or their attorney. Refer them to your insurance company’s claims adjuster or to us.
After we report the claim to the insurance company, the claims adjuster will:
1. Contact you to discuss the incident that allegedly caused the injury or damage to the property.
2. Deal directly with the other party and/or attorney to handle the claim.
Need help filing a claim? Feel free to contact the commercial lines department by phone at 616.559.4568, or email CommInsurance@UnitedBank4U.com(Opens in a new Window), or fax 616.243.1080.