Insurance products offered by United Insurance ARE NOT deposits of United Bank, ARE NOT insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency, and ARE NOT guaranteed by the bank.
In the event an employee is injured on the job:
1. Complete the Workers Compensation Form 100.
2. Forward a copy of the Workers' Compensation Form 100 via email(Opens in a new Window) or fax (616.243.1080) to United Insurance. We will submit the claim on your behalf to the specific carrier.
After we report the claim to the insurance company, the claims adjuster will:
1. Contact the injured employee to discuss the accident within 24-48 hours.
2. Request copies of bills and doctors’ reports for medical treatment administered.
3. Contact you, the employer, if there is any lost time from work as a result of the injury.