HSA Investment Account
If you’re a long term saver looking to grow your HSA for future health care costs, our HSA Investment Account may be for you. This account gives you the option to invest your excess HSA funds in mutual funds, giving you the potential for extra growth in your HSA.
Account Fees and Rates
- Monthly fee: $5
- Minimum balance: $2,000 – if your HSA Checking account balance falls below the minimum at any time during the month an additional fee of $5 will be applied
- Total control and flexibility to choose from a variety of mutual funds in various growth and income categories
- An easy to use investment website
- An asset allocation tool to assist with fund selection
- There are no limits to the amount of transfers made to your HSA investment account. However, standard HSA contribution limits apply to your HSA checking account.
Open an Account
To open an HSA Investment Account, complete the enrollment application .
Contact us to learn more about our HSA Investment account.
*Mutual fund investments are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee, and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
United Bank does not provide tax or accounting advice. Please consult a tax advisor for professional advice.