As buildings are being constructed, builder's risk insurance may cover damage caused by:

  • Floods
  • Earthquakes
  • Damaging winds or hail
  • Lightning strikes
  • Explosions or fire
  • Sewer or drain backups
  • Theft or vandalism

Who needs this coverage

If you're investing time into a building project, you should consider investing in this risk coverage. This can include but isn't limited to:

  • Homeowners completing a renovation project
  • Builders/Contractors completing the project
  • House flippers
  • Development or investment companies


Multi-Policy Discount
Bank Customer Discount
Group Discounts

Why United Insurance

Because personalized service and support from the initial quoting process to the delivery of customized coverage makes all the difference.