How to make a mobile deposit
- Open our mobile banking app, log in and select Deposit and Deposit a check.
- Select the account you want to receive the funds, enter the check amount and tap Take Photos.
- Endorse your check by signing the back, be sure to write “for mobile deposit at United Bank” below your signature before following the prompts to take photos of the front and back of the check.
- Confirm the details of your deposit and select Make deposit.
- Keep your check in a safe location until the funds are available in your account. You can monitor the status by selecting View mobile deposit history.
How to properly endorse a check for mobile deposit
- Sign your name in the endorsement area on the back of the check.
- Write “for mobile deposit at United Bank” below your signature. If the check has a mobile deposit checkbox on the back, make sure you also include "United Bank" to avoid your deposit being rejected.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will funds be available?
Deposits made prior to 5pm on a business day will be available on the same day.
Is there a limit on how much I can deposit?
Yes, there are check and daily limits. Please contact your branch to find out your limit or if you need to request a limit increase.
What do I do with my check after using mobile deposit?
Please store the check in a safe location until it has been accepted and processed.
How do I know if my check was accepted?
Within the mobile app, click on Deposit then "View mobile deposit history". This page shows the status of your deposits for the last 30 days.
Real Solutions for Real Life
Do most of your banking quickly, easily and when it's most convenient for you.
Take control of your finances and feel empowered with these resources and articles.
We all have financial goals and at United Bank, we offer accounts to help you meet them. Explore our checking options to find your fit today!