I'm not able to log into online banking or my mobile app.
Forgot Password: If you don’t remember your password or if you having trouble logging in, you can use the “forgot password” option that appears on the login screen. This will email you a temporary password allowing you to log into your account and update your password. If you don’t see the email immediately, please check the spam folder of your email.
Forgot Username: Please contact us for assistance with your username.
Error: If it’s been over a year since the last time you logged into your account, your online banking account would have been disabled. In order to gain online access, please re-enroll for online banking.
Why is my Bill Pay not displaying on my screen?
If your browser has pop-up blockers enabled, this will need to be turned off in order to utilize the Bill Pay feature. After you turned off the pop-up blockers, log out of online banking and log back in.
If it’s been at least 6 months since the last time you used Bill Pay, the service will have been disabled. To enable Bill Pay, please contact United Bank during normal business hours to have this service turned back on.
How do I send a payment in Bill Pay?
Where can I find my full account number?
For security purposes, your full account number will not be displayed in your online banking. Your account number will be displayed on the documentation that you would have received when you originally opened your account. If you are in need of your full account number, please contact us for assistance.
What computer equipment and software do I need for Online Banking?
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.X, and Windows 10 (will need to set default browser to Internet Explorer 11):
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or 11
- Apple Safari 7.0 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher:
- Apple Safari 7.0 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox
I'm having trouble viewing, saving or printing my statement through online banking.
Some of the security changes that are in the Adobe Reader version 9.4.2 have caused our Online Banking Statements to ask to be downloaded, once you allow the download the page refreshes and kicks you out of online banking. To fix this issue please update your Adobe Reader to the most recent version (Adobe Reader X (10.0 or higher)). The latest version can be found at the Adobe website www.adobe.com.
I don't see a print or save button.
Adobe Reader X has a feature called reading mode which "hides everything in the work area except the document and the menu bar" (www.adobe.com). To view the navigation buttons scroll to the bottom of each page and hover over the document.
You can also disable reading mode within Adobe Reader:
- Open Preferences from within Adobe Reader (Windows: Edit > Preferences; Mac OS: Adobe Reader > Preferences)
- Under Categories, click Internet
- Check the box for "Display PDF in browser"
- Uncheck the box for "Display in Read Mode by default"
How do I unblock pop ups?
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Allow all sites to show pop-ups." or customize permissions for specific websites by clicking Manage exceptions.
- Click on Safari on the upper left of your screen to open the drop down options and choose Preferences.
- Make sure "Block Pop-Up Windows is unchecked as in the image above.
- Select Preferences.
- From the menu, choose Security.
- Make sure Block pop-up windows is NOT selected. If it is selected, click it to deselect.
- Click on the Tools button
- Select Internet options.
- On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, select or clear the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then select OK.
How do I clear my cookies?
- Click on Tools (the wrench icon) > Options.
- Click on the Under the Hood tab, then the Clear browsing data... button.
- Check the following: Empty the cache. Delete cookies and other site data. Select the beginning of time in the drop down box and click on the Clear browsing data button.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button "Remove All Website Data...."
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
- In Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet Options.
- Click Delete Files in the General tab
- Check the boxes for Temporary Internet Files and Cookies, uncheck "Preserve Favorites website data"
- Click OK when prompted.