Smart borrowing begins here. Whether you are buying a commercial property, expanding an existing facility or taking out a line of credit, we offer real solutions for your financing needs, including flexible terms, competitive rates and expert bankers who deliver. We’re dedicated to making our community the best it can be through a thriving business community.
Financing options include:
Bridge your short-term cash flow needs with our flexible and revolving business lines of credit. We offer competitive rates and quick approval so you can take advantage of purchasing opportunities and enjoy continuity in your operations.
- Revolving credit lines can be drawn down and repaid repeatedly, up to credit limit
- Advances are typically tied to a formula of accounts receivable, inventory and/or equipment
- Interest accrues only on amount borrowed, only until principal is repaid
- One-time approval provides repeated, instant access to funds simply by writing a check against the account
Are you ready to build, renovate or add to an existing commercial property? Let us help you. We offer financing for office buildings, investment properties, retail, warehouse, light industrial, factory buildings and apartments.
- Financing available for: office buildings, retail/warehouse/light industrial, factory building, apartment buildings
- Financing for both owner- and non-owner occupied developments
- Fixed or floating interest rates, up to 25 year amortization, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year balloon periods
No two businesses are alike, so we customize our financing solutions to meet your specific equipment buying needs. We’re an independent bank with the autonomy to offer flexible terms and financing requirements.
- Flexible terms to meet the needs of different companies
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible financing requirements and collateral needs
Smaller companies can benefit from longer terms and better access to funding with our Small Business Administration loans that promote the growth of your business. Our purpose is to support you.
- Available for real estate financing up to 25 years, or equipment/working capital loans for up to 10 years
- Rates are negotiable and subject to current market conditions
- 7(A) program - the most common SBA loan - available for loans between $150,000 and $2,000,000
- 504 loans also available with 10% down financing depending on type of property and experience level of borrower